Sunday, May 26, 2013

Cottage Spread Is Here!

The July issue of Style At Home has finally arrived to subscribers, and with it the photo shoot from the cottage project I slaved away on last year!

image

Photographed by the amazing Donna Griffith, it is a lovely way to immortalize my intense months of craziness transforming this summer home into a Hamptons-worthy getaway in Simcoe.

image

You need to pick up the July issue when it hits stands this week to see the full spread, but stay tuned for some great before and after posts here and on the Style At Home blog to get some summer decorating inspiration of your own and for all the sources and vendors I worked with to create this .

(images by Donna Griffith via Style At Home)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a gorgeous sneak peek! I can't wait for my July issue to arrive, Jessica. Beautiful work.

Ann Porter said...

I will be hunting the isles for the magazine. Great sneak peek.